Every piece of furniture commissioned by Cripdes Furniture goes through the following processes.
The whole process from the initial meeting to the furniture being delivered normally takes between 12 to 14 weeks but we feel there is no time constraint on creating the perfect piece of furniture.
For information on each process please select from the options below, or contact our head office on 020 7692 5676.
1. The Design Brief
2. The Design Process
3. Initial sketches, watercolors and technical line drawings are created.
4. Presentation of design work, ideas board and timber samples.
5. Detailed Framed Watercolor
6. Furniture technical drawing given to the craftsman to begin making
7. The craftsman photographs your piece during the making process.
8. A silver disc is inlaid into each piece of Furniture.
9. Furniture is delivered.